5/14/10

Road Warrior...Source of Darkness



Now, let me make sure I understand the plan.

 YOU want ME to chauffer your 'SkinnyPitcherTakinRear' to Christoval for shots of Sheep DoinDooty and then back in the totally opposite direction to Eola to shoot the Darkside!

Si, ObiJuan!

My kinda Woman! 
My kinda Road Trip!
We're kinda Warped!

Si, ObiJuan!


Talk about serious 'Twilight Zone' stuff....Rod Sterling Twilight Zone....that is! 
 I still can't quite get there with the VampireLoveBite vs Werewolf  WantsAWoman Twilight Zone.

Velcome to Eola, Texas.  The Darkside of Main Street. 
A, 'SkinnyPitcherTakinRears', DarkDreams come true and HiHoney's, the DarkRoadWarrior, worst Nightmare!  

DO NOT GO IN THERE, SUE! 
Okay, ObiJuan!  You gotta come see this old tin ceiling!
DO NOT GO IN THERE, SUE!

I'll be Okay, DarkKnight!  I see a LIGHT....sorta....and I found the KEY!!!

Sorta!


Today is Friday ShootOuts at Our Town!

PS...I was Fearless.  Thanks, ObiJuan!

14 comments:

  1. Sounds just like a jaunt with Love Bunny, sugar! Yep, he has that same little smirk on his lips that my sweet man has. This could be dangerous, ya know! LOL LOL Cute post, chickee!
    xoxo,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just see you traipsing in old, dark, abandoned buildings to see the tin roof!! Be careful! lol!! you don't know what's in the dark (shades of Steven King!!!) that will jump out at ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun would that be. Great photos I would love to see that place.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome to Friday shoot out.... I found you by searching Google "road warrior blogspot" - your link on mrLinky circles back to mr linky.... so please go by and enter it again.... using your home page url.... great post for this week....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job being brave in the dark side of town. Glad you joined the shoot out gang.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ObiJuan take good care of Sue. Thanks, ObiJuan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you! I am a home grown Texas gal myself, and I cracked up at your beginning!

    Love the old TV, and the whole thing to boot...

    Welcome pard'ner- Mighty fine of you'se to come round here!

    I was born and raised in Ft Worth, dad from West Texas past Breckenridge, and mom from Louisiana, so I am all mixed up :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic Shoot out and very fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE WONDERFUL OLD BUILDINGS! Not as daring as you are, but sure wish I was. I always think about the movie Fried Green Tomatoes and what went on in these buildings before the were abandoned. Beautiful Stuff!
    Denis

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see the 7up sign, and it is pretty old, a bit like a old cow boy movie set?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous! LOVE the dialog, LOVE the pix. Especially that closed shop, and the old Zenith!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thats quite an exqursion!! I'm sure you will do a great story on the building. So neat===
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome to the Friday Shoot-Out. I love a good texan. I have relatives there. Wonderful post. I love all of your photos. This looks like a place I'd like to venture into.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I love that second shot. Great collection.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.