3/25/15

In The Midst of March Madness...

...there was The Great and Powerful AtoZ Theme Reveal Blogfest!!!

It was Great!  It was Powerful!  It was Revealing! 
Over 500 AtoZ Bloggers signed up for the BlogHop.  Did I make it to all 500?  No, but I visited and commented on as many as I could for two days...March 23-24...and will continue until Opening Day Wednesday, April 1st.
 
This being my fourth year on the AtoZ April Challenge,  I felt prepared for my Theme Reveal with CollectInTexas Gal decked out with a 'Challenge Header', a Theme Card, the AtoZ Badges, my 1950's-60's Photo Collaged Background, Sidebar Tags and most important of all....my AtoZ BLOG ROLL.   Check it out on the Sidebar.  I'll be adding more as I continue to visit the Reveal List. 

Ya'll are welcome to join me...

12 comments:

  1. I'm continuing to visit too. I keep getting distracted on blogs because they're so interesting and I check out their older posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do the same, Susan. One good post leads to another and another.

      Delete
  2. And your A to Z blogroll is cool. Thanks for putting me on it. Am I cheating if I use it to make some extra visits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please make yourself right at home on all of my blog, and especially the AtoZ Blog Roll. Cheat away!!!

      Delete
  3. Hi Sue - lots of declarations with theme reveals and I'm sure there are more ... it's going to be a fun event .. and as you so rightly say - we can still join - I'm already signed in ..

    And I'll in touch re the signature set up .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone I have visited has had an enthusiastic reveal and are ready to get started. It is going to be a great April AtoZ Challenge.

      Delete
  4. you are already showing tremendous support and energy. It is much appreciated. I hope to really get a chance to blog hop, but my work day seems to interfere with fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joanne....I enjoy visiting even if it weren't part of my Minion ToDo's. Hope you get to hop-a-long soon. Feel free to use my Blog Roll.

      Delete
  5. Well, you blog looks amazing for it! And I adore the idea of a blogroll devoted to the AtoZ on your sidebar. I'm tickled to be there. Thank you!
    Life & Faith in Caneyhead
    I am Ensign B ~ One of Tremp's Troops with the
    A to Z Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am tickled to find you on the AtoZ Challenge. Always a pleasure finding another Texas Gal. I'm enjoying your blog, too.

      Delete
  6. You go girl! I'll be stopping to visit. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yo Teresa!!! I've been looking for you on the AtoZ List. My Blog Roll misses you! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.