11/13/16

Still Stitchin', Pitchin' and Switchin'

I am so owning all the 'itchins' in the title of this post.  It is because of them I have been Missin' here on CollectInTexas Gal.  Even though I pop in often to see what's up with everyone on my Blog Rolls, I haven't stayed logged in long enough to post, visit or comment.  Forgive me!  I can't say I will do better, as the rest of November and into December will most likely be more Stitchin'~Pitchin' and Switchin'.
 
October's Stitchin' ran way over in to November's Stitchin'.  So much so that my studio was 'Yarn Bombed'.  Being one that can work only so long in a disaster area, I finally had to start Pitchin' and Switchin'.

The Pitchin' amounted to lots of yarn winding, yarn color organization and pitchin' balls and skeins in hampers. Poncho WIP's were pitched into bags and baskets...shawls, scarfs, etc. etc. etc, too.

And finally...The Switchin'.
Which also entailed a lot of Pitchin'.
After digging through boxes of collectibles...I pitched more stuff into the Goodwill box than I thought I'd be able to part with.  Now my Junktique Booth is less cluttered and hopefully has just what shoppers can't live without....these 'Pitched Treasures'...
Now back to 'Stitchin'!
I'll be Pitchin' the Pink Tent
and
Switchin' to Selling all the Stitchin'
at...of all places...a
Farm of Arty Chickens!

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you've been really busy. I hope that you have a wonderful time at the Art Center. :)
    Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? You're selling your Texas plates??? Inconceivable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. busy as a bee. Good for you. Keeps you from getting into too much trouble! Have fun and good luck with projects and sales. I'm going to kick back to keep the world in balance. Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.