7/7/17

Scrap Around The Clock...It's What Quilters Do

As with my Fabric Stash, I have been working on my 'UseIt-or-LoseIt' philosophy with the Bead and Button Stash.  These 'Quilt-Sew' charms have been hoarded saved for ages and, I'm sure by now, can be considered vintage collectibles.
I can't begin to tell you how long I've had the Roman Numeral Clock Disk, or how many times I have tried to 'UseIt'.  Finally, I think it works for this 'Scrap Around The Clock' necklace.

Once I sit down at 'The Jewelry Station' in my Home Studio, and the jewelry juices begin to flow, it's easy to get into a 'Beading Binge'.  When that happens, my inventory grows and two more issues become the next problem to solve....displaying and marketing.
Display...Solved!
Marketing...Sue's Fiber&Fabric Studio at The Chicken Farm Art Center.
  Sue's Fiber&Fabric Studio page on Facebook (Online Shopping Available).

3 comments:

  1. Great necklace! Glad you've gotten your blogging mojo back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, blogging and jewelry Mojo back. Glad you like the necklace!

      Delete
  2. awesome jewelry and clever stuff. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.