10/19/17

October, November and December Fest at Studio 14

October, November and December Fest.
Yes, I have it all covered.  First thing you see when walking through the front door of Sue's MadeWith Fabric and Fiber Studio. 
Got YOU covered for October, November and December with Poncho's, Cowl Collars, Gloves, and Concho Beaded Necklaces and Bracelets. 
Just a few of the Scarves!  Great Gifts and soooo Festive!
It's not too late to Quilt for Christmas...or at least think about a quilt for next Christmas!
This Christmas for sure, your Tree can hold one or two more ornaments. 
How about a Quilted Origami Ornament?
As promised...The Cabinet!
What a perfect fit!  Now to sew strips!
For Rag Rugs, ya know.  Even I, will have to wait on piecing a Christmas Quilt!

5 comments:

  1. You have fall fever, that's for sure. Your place is brimming with goodies. Very nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...I'm about done doing...really!!!

      Delete
  2. I see a lot possiblity with all that fabric. Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too, Dora. Hope it sells before I get the urge to make something out of it myself. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  3. It all looks great, Sue! I am going to move my sewing machine down to the basement this week. I am. I am. I am. I have a cozy little sewing hive planned.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.