12/10/17

Catching Up In December

Quoting Dr. Seuss in the first post for this month of December seems to have been a fore telling of how this month has gone.  For instance..."How did it get so late so soon"....I'm going with "When you are busy as a shopkeeper with Christmas sewing, crocheting, knitting and ornament making...it's better to be sooner than later! 
I have reached the point of enough is enough.  Really!!  I know that is hard to believe with all of my 'OverDoSueness'.  Not that I haven't been tempted to get right back in the production mode to replenish inventory as it sales and goes out the door of my Sue's MadeWith Fabric&Fiber Studio.

Truth be told, I have had to make 'Microwave Bowl Warmers' about every week.  Crazy how they sell as soon as I put a new batch out.  I think it's due to the fact that everyone can relate to burning your fingers on hot bowls.  I have lots of return customers for them.  They use them and come back for more to give as gifts or have enough of their own to serve everyone who sits at their table.  So great to serve a bowl of hot chili straight from the microwave to the table.

As Dr Seuss said,
 "December is here before it is June.  My Goodness how time has flewn".
Sure enough December has 'flewn' for me.
It is past time to put up the Christmas Tree.
I'll do it tomorrow...as soon as I finish 'Catching Up'!

3 comments:

  1. When you are self employed, busy is good. And I'm happy to see that you have a lot of repeat customers - they are the best kind. (I could use some chili just about now - brrr.) Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue! The microwave bowl warmers are extra lovely! Perfect and brilliant!
    Take a rest soon, if you can.
    love love love

    ReplyDelete
  3. genius - microwave bowl warmers. You are Mrs. Claus and more. I bet your tree is lovely. Cheers to the season

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.