5/22/18

MayFlowerSeries...Prolific Pink Flowers and Weeds

Pink flower is beautiful.  Always so much of anything.
Playfully and never dull.  As it is inside spring.
Tenderly moments to bring on to every summer night
Until its blossom is gone with beautiful pinkish bright. 
Pink flower is like you with all your loving touch.
So much to make and do if you are in love so much.
Nothing is all like this.  On to the blue light dark
With new spring dawn bliss and shades of the petal spark.
Fragrances in the air full of new summer high.
Touching blossom everywhere in the hours going by.
Just like a love to come when love touches heart.
Flowering passion blossom now in these days will start.
Peter S. Quinn
 
Now wasn't that a nice poem about pink flowers?  While navigating through my flower photo files, I found soooo many pink flowers.  I must be drawn to them for some reason...probably because they are found more often than let's say blue flowers.  Mother Nature is awesome in her color schemes and in the variety of shapes and sizes of flowers.  With that said, she also has a love for colorful WEEDS...as do I. 
If there is a Thistle to be photographed, I'm on it, and yes thistle is a weed.  I often wondered why I was attracted to the sticky, spikey, dull green plant...even to the point of painting them.  I found out while researching my ancestors.

1 comment:

  1. pretty in pink indeed. I'm drawn to weeds too......thistles have structure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.